PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW
1) OUR ONLINE SOFTWARE - Once you click on the link, you will be asked to just create an account quickly (Email and a Password). Then it will bring you to that design template.
- NOTE: We are still working on some features in the software and fixes. For example, you can not save a design but we are working on that.
- IMPORTANT: WATCH THIS VIDEO ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT A PDF FROM THE NEW SOFTWARE
2) We also have templates for Photoshop, Illustrator and Word.
NOTE: If you do not have Photoshop, you can use this free software with our psd files, https://www.photopea.com/
3) THERE ARE TIPS FOR PRINTING - Scroll down below templates to read
4) Download our PC based software for free, scroll all the way down.
IMPORTANT: WATCH THIS VIDEO ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT A PDF FROM THE NEW SOFTWARE
- MS Word
Standard CD/DVD Complete
Full Coverage CD/DVD
Full Coverage Complete CD/DVD
3 Up CD/DVD
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE PRINTING LABELS
We strongly suggest that you print a sample of your project on plain paper to make sure it prints the way you envisioned the project to print. Then take that sample print out and hold it up to the light with the paper template and double check that the alignment is correct. In some cases a slight calibration is needed. This step will eliminate the waste of any labels.
Make sure borderless printing is either turned off or not selected
FOR OUR PC MEDIAFACE 5 SOFTWARE - DOWNLOAD
Please click the link below to download the latest version of the Mediaface 5 program and save the file to your computer:
After the download has completed, go to your desktop and right-click on the file you saved, and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. It will begin the installation of Mediaface 5.
During the installation, you'll be asked to enter a serial number. Use this Serial Number below to install the program, and the Trial version will be converted into the full version, which will not expire:
Serial Number: 171 HEW 2Q K5
There are many very useful, unadvertised features in the Mediaface 5 program, and a good way to become familiar with them is to read the User's Manual(s). , linked below:
User's Manual for the MediaFACE 5 Design Wizard (Adobe Acrobat - 3.5 MB):
User's Manual for the MediaFACE 5 Advanced Mode (Adobe Acrobat - 1.5 MB):
User's Manual for the MediaFACE 5 Printing Plug-In (Adobe Acrobat - 684 KB):
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE IMAGE GALLERIES IN OUR MEDIAFACE PC SOFTWARE